· Rose Kaung邀请我们參加于2020年2月9日星期日OCA在Yonkers的Hudson博物馆演出幾個項目。将有劉實和李锐奇的书法，折纸, 施嘉陵的太极拳，溫影麗的舞蹈以及Alex Lamas的舞狮。 他们将為我们的会员提供免费门票
· 余吳恩提到了麻将比赛的获胜者，冠軍吴少定，亞軍袁玲玲，季軍為颜仁宝和龚时清。 我们将在12月17日的圣诞节庆祝活动中颁奖。
· 鍾蔭南提出關於TYDCC之友的筹款活动。由于我们得到了TDYCC的全力支持，因此我们決定由長青會拿出1000元向TDYCC之友捐款。如果想個人捐款，請於12月17日（星期二）前把支票交給馬宏棣一起交到Friends of TDYCC有關人員。
附件一：Minutes of GEC 會議記錄 （請點擊“長青會通訊 》近期活動”）
1.We had our 2020 board meeting on December 12, 2019. All members including 2019 president, YN Chung, 2020 President Brenda Sun, VP Kathy Liu, VP RosAlan Cheng, Wendy Wang, Rose Kuang, Apple Wu, Wuen Yu, He Mei Wang, Zheng Li-hua were present.
The followings were discussed during the meeting:
· Brenda distributed the responsibility chart of each board member.
· 2020 Chinese New Year Celebration will be held on Thursday, January 30, 2020. Brenda Sun, the Organizer, Kathy Liu co-organizer and Master of Ceremony, and Catherine Chiu, co-organizer for performance. Please submit your class program to Catherine Chiu by Thursday, Dec. 19. 2019.
· OCA invites Evergreen Club members to their New Year Event at Hudson Museum in Yonkers on Sunday, February 9, 2020. There will be calligraphy by Richard Liu and Rui Qi Li, Origami, TaiChi by Shi Jia Ling, Dance by Wen Yingli, and possibly lion Dance by Alex Lamas. Free tickets available to our members.
· To support the Chinese New Year Event by WACA on Saturday, February 8, 2020, Brenda will offer half price tickets to our members at $10 per senior. This price is only guaranteed to the end of December. In January, the price will be $15 (still half price, because WACA will charge $30 for senior). Please contact Brenda at 914-494-1204, if you are interested to get tickets.
· Wuen Yu announced the winners of Majong competition, Ng Chao-din as the first winner, Gina Yuang as the second place, Yan Ren-bao and Gong Shi-qing shares the third place. We will give the award on December 17, at our X’mas celebration followed by the buffet lunch at Chinese Buffet. Kathy Liu will reserve the seats for 85-90 people.
· The qualification of Evergreen members is for anyone over 60 years old Chinese, no matter where he came from and pays annual dues of $10. If any other non-member would like to join us, they need to pay the $7 per person per class/per activities. The membership fee is payable on the first of January every year. At the same time, TDYCC membership fees must be paid already.
· YN Chung raised the question of the fund raising for Friends of TDYCC. Since we are always fully supported by TDYCC, we will donate $1000 from Evergreen Club. If any of us would like to do more, please give it to Kathy and make the check payable to Friends of TDYCC asap.
· Please use 松竹苑 and our website gecny.com as much as possible. This site was originally set up by Susan Liu, but later with the support from our 2018-19 president YN Chung. It is fully operable and updated.
2. On Tuesday, December 17, we will have our Christmas/4thannual birthday party at 2nd floor CD classroom. It starts at 11am, followed by going to Super Buffet for lunch,
3. On Thursday, December 19, TDYCC will hold the Christmas lunch at 11 am. Please contact Apple Wu if you want to go for the above two activities.
4. There will be no class on Tuesday, December 24 and Tuesday, December 31
Noted 1: Minutes of Evergreen Club Board Meeting with Chinese on Dec. 12, 2019 (Please click"Other Activity")
Noted 2: Class Schedule
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
註 ： 上述論壇為會員們的投稿，有關內容和觀點不代表長青會的觀點和立場。